Do you have hustle?
Brix is a boutique PR, Digital & Influencer Marketing agency located in Gastown. Our team is nimble, creative, intelligent, kind with all sorts of hustle.
Account Manager / Salary commensurate with experience
We’re looking above all for a cultural fit, but also for a whip smart go-getter who is looking to drive results for our team and clients and have fun along the way.
- Strategic/Creative Communications: Provide high-level strategic counsel to clients across a range of industry verticals including: retail, lifestyle, real estate, tech and nonprofit
- Project and Relationship Management: You are a natural at forming positive, meaningful relationships. You’re astute, extremely organized and can quarterback a project from conception through to delivery with meticulous attention to detail. Lists are your friend. You’re comfortable with managing campaign budgets of varying size.
- Media and Influencer Relations: You know the North American media and influencer landscape well and can identify story angles and opportunities for creative campaign collaborations. You have a knack for pitching media and forging relationships with influencers and brands. Social media strategies are fun.
- Words matter. You know the proper use of a semi colon; you always edit your work twice before passing it on to a client or team member. You vocalize your thoughts, actively listen and openly communicate with others.
- Business development: You’re a natural networker and have the confidence to pitch and sell what you believe in. You’re keen on assisting with proposals and on-boarding new clients.
Nice to Haves:
- Basic design skills: Adobe Illustrator or Creative Suite
- Basic photography skills
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and digital ad buying
- WordPress development/management
- Google ad words
You have recently finished a degree or equivalent in marketing or communications and are bursting to start your career. You’re a natural networker, confident, astute, funny and excel in fast-paced environments.
- Hootsuite and/or social media management and analytics
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Organized to a “T”
- General understanding of the North American media landscape including traditional media and influencers of varying platforms/niches
- Apprised of current affairs and pop culture
- Excellent at project management and multi-tasking
- You thrive off deadlines and hold yourself and others accountable
- You were meant to work in a team
Note: this is a six-month full-time paid internship, with opportunity for entry level permanent work upon completion.